[ ‘SHARE’ Jan-Feb 2014 – Who Is Willing to Be Their Neighbour? ] STEP INTO THE WORLD
In Pakistan, women are often victims of domestic violence and they are traumatised both physically and mentally. Yet, the society they live in rarely acknowledge the situation.
CEDAR’s partner CGDC launched amongst churches in Pakistan the first ever project that focuses on women abuse, and advocates on Christian family values. It also teaches what the bible says about family violence. In the first six months of project period, CGDC provided related trainings in four churches and held a nation-wide conference against violence on women.
Partner will continue their advocacy in Pakistan seeking to eliminate any form of women abuses:
- mobilising local churches to care for and support affected families through visits, seminars and conferences;
- holding nation-wide conferences for more awareness on how to respond to and prevent women abuses;
- collaborating with organisations and churches in raising community awareness and understanding of women abuses.
Please support the ministry of CGDC, bringing to the vulnerable women in Pakistan safety and dignity!
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.