[ePrayer – Pray for partner Trinity]
CEDAR’s partner Trinity in Zimbabwe used to operate as a Trust to strive for the rights of the widows and orphans in the HIV/AIDS affected families. Give thanks that they are recognised as a PVO (Private Voluntary Organization) in Sep 2013. In 2012 – 2013, Trinity assisted 137 children to attain their legal status. Some health centers release birth confirmation records at no charge as a result of the lobbying of Trinity. They are now exploring the needs of rural areas in other areas, and also expanding the project from being only legal consultation to income generation & skills training.
Pray for partner Trinity:
- Pray for His guidance in the direction of Trinity. Pray that Trinity will be sensitive to the needs of the families and assist them to advocate for their rights. Pray that more government departments will be willing to provide free and convenient services
- Pray for His provision. As most deprived families lack money to pursue their cases, Trinity needs more financial resources. Their most immediate need is a project vehicle and also funds to pay the salaries of their staffs.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.