[ePrayer – Pray for Solar energy in Myanmar]
Six months ago 4 mothers from a CEDAR sponsored ‘Protection & Reintegration of Children Programme’ in Mon State was the first batch in the country to be selected to join a renowned 6-month training on solar engineering in India. Despite much difficulty and adjustments, they have successfully completed the training and returned this week. A Press Conference was held with speeches from ministerial offices, Consulate of India Embassy and sharing by the women. Thank God that He has protected their families during the time they were away & that they had overcome all challenges, obstacles in living in a new environment, new place, new food and languages! May God greatly use them and bless their villages. Solar panels and equipment will arrive Myanmar next month and will be set up in the main TWT village.
Pray for Solar energy in Myanmar:
- Praise God that children will have light to study in the night; TWT is becoming a model village in the country and the whole village will be lightened up!
- Pray that more and more villages can have access to lighting and electricity.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.