[ePrayer – Pray for the Lisu in Yunnan]
CEDAR cooperates with the Social Ministry Deaprtment of a church in Yunnan Baoshan, targeting the disadvantaged people and communities in helping them to live out a dignified life.
Yunnan Lisu tribe originally lived in the barren mountains, some of them came from Myanmar. In order to escape the bad situation, they are living in a long wandering life, surviving on short-term jobs. They have no identity, no land, don’t know the language thus not self-sufficient. Since they live in poor sanitation environment and are lack of medical care, diseases spread quickly and widely, and infant mortality rate and maternal dystocia are quite high. In spite of all these unfavorable factors, between the mountain of Gan Ding and Gao Li Gong Shan lives 66 families of disadvantaged people, representing more than 400 adults and children, who are all Christians.
Pray for the Lisu in Yunnan:
- May they receive social security by having a legal status, having the basic dignity and identity, and no longer live a wandered life.
- May there be enough resources and manpower to improve their hygiene, to provide medical care, to give basic education, and to make agricultural cultivation possible.
- May the long-term problem of food shortage be solved, and everyone can have enough food to eat.
Approximately 1,500 people will benefit from this project.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.