[ePrayer – Pray for HIV/AIDS Orphans’ Families in Zimbabwe]
CEDAR’s partner Family AIDS Caring Trust (FACT) is putting its most efforts in Zimbabwe to care and receive HIV/AIDS-affected families and HIV/AIDS orphans. Recently due to a need arisen from service expansion, a new pastor has joined coordinating the caring work in Sakubva District. Long-term food shortage is still a problem in most families and many families can only have 1-2 simple meals per day. As such, FACT is now working very hard on introducing ‘livelihood assistance’ element into all its mainstream projects, for instance, the Income Saving & Lending (ISAL) programme. In ISAL, the participants are divided into different groups. Each group then agrees on an amount of money to save every month by every group member. The pool is then available for any group member in need who wants to operate a business of his/her own.
Pray for HIV/AIDS Orphans’ Families in Zimbabwe:
- May our Lord help and strengthen the newly joined pastor so he can quickly adjust into the ministries.
- May our Lord provide for all the needs (especially food) of our beneficiaries and maintain their well being.
- May our Lord use the ISAL programme to support and enrich the guardians of the HIV/AIDS orphans.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.