[ePrayer – Pray for AIDS Care Programme in Zimbabwe]
CEDAR’s partner Family AIDS Caring Trust (FACT) mobilises local churches to care for HIV/AIDS orphans families, providing venues for conducting regular life skills learning to children and guardians’ self-help groups gathering. FACT also works with church pastors to provide weekly biblical teaching on responding to the challenges of vulnerable groups. One pastor of a partnering church has been recently transferred to another locale. This may hamper the commitment of that church to this caring scheme. FACT is engaging the church leaders and facilitating more Christians to support the ministry. Besides, HIV carriers are now confident to disclose their medical issues to family members as they get support from the supporting network formed between local churches and 50 HIV/AIDS affected families. The network often provides financial support to the HIV carriers so they have money to pay their medication bills.
Pray for AIDS Care Programme in Zimbabwe:
- Pray that more church leaders and lay Christians will be mobilized to join the FACT’s work;
- Give thanks that many HIV/AIDS affected families received financial resources. Pray for sustainable and positive outcomes.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.