[ePrayer – Pray for the rights of HIV/AIDS orphans in Zimbabwe]
The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in Zimbabwe is high and affecting many families. Many widows and orphans are left without assistance and cannot exercise their rights to access to assistance or inheritance. CEDAR partner Trinity Project Trust is used to assist the poor who cannot produce the aforementioned legal documents to gain rightful access to their estates or resolve other property grabbing problems. From this July, they will try to tackle with the cultural practices (e.g. verbal confirmation is enough to confirm a marriage), the fear of witch craft (e.g. bring a baby out of her/his home only after 3 months) and other socio-cultural factors of Zimbabwean through counseling and advocacy.
Pray for the rights of HIV/AIDS orphans in Zimbabwe:
- May God use this approach to make people aware of the importance of various kinds of registration;
- Pray that partner can raise enough fund to implement the project.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.