[ePrayer – Pray for the community development in Gansu]
The Farmers’ cooperative was established last year and started to organise community activities. Some weeks ago, the cooperative coordinated the purchase of the fertilisers for project sites and the neighbouring communities. As a result, not only the farmers can purchase the fertilisers in a cheaper price, the cooperative can also save some money for development fund. Though there were some problems in the process of coordination, the representatives can solve them timely and wisely. Give thanks that the women group has stable production and order for handicrafts. Women could earn a living by producing the Fair Trade handicrafts.
Pray for the community development in Gansu:
- The cooperative is improving the existing regulations and trying to apply the government loan for development programmes. Pray for the future of the cooperative and pray that it acts as a catalyst which will bring forth the community transformation;
- Pray that the production skill of the women handicraft group will be further improved and more stable orders and markets will be explored.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.