[ePrayer – Pray for the vulnerable children in Gengma, Yunnan]
The Community Services Department (CSD) of Gengma Christian Council and over 10 local churches in Gengma County of Yunnan recently take part in home-visits to orphans and vulnerable children in their communities. The CSD also distributes food subsidies to the children. After 3 years of CEDAR’s intervention, 5 Wa ethnic minority students became the first group in their Wa communities get promoted to secondary school. Many Wa youth marry at a young age such as 15 to 17. The church is organising youth group to develop them to attain their full potential in their education and be mature before marriage.
Pray for the vulnerable children in Gengma, Yunnan:
- Give thanks for the students from ethnic minority background can continue their studies. Pray for the home-visits so that local churches can better understand and identify children needs.
- May the Lord make the church be a blessing to the children, youth and the communities.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.