[ePrayer – Pray for the Myanmar resettlement project]
In the past few decades, there were continuous conflicts between the Karen and Burmese government army in the mountainous areas in Mon State, causing countless deaths and injuries. A year ago, the Burmese government went through a big reform and ceased the fire, bringing peace to Karen people. CEDAR supports local partner to implement post-conflict resettlement project there.
Give thanks that 4 ladies from a protection and resettlement programme in Mon State were selected to spend 6 months in India to receive training on solar engineering! They are the first group in the country to receive this training opportunity. Three agricultural experts will carry out a habitat assessment and data analysis to provide discussion and develop action plans on watershed management and agroforestry to 4 project villages in Mon State.
Pray for the Myanmar resettlement project:
- Pray for the ladies’ adjustment, time of learning and their families back home.
- Pray that through the exchange and training local villagers and leaders can result in a blueprint of how best to protect and improve the water quality and other natural resources in the watershed.
- Pray for partner’s logistical arrangement and coordination with local leadership and related authorities.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.