[ePrayer – Pray for community development in Bangladesh’s slum]
CEDAR’s partner SATHI encourages people in the slum community in Bangladesh to participate in the development activities and they form self-help groups with their own leadership to set goals for the development of the area. Two People’s Institutions have recently finalised their gender policy and are going to implement in the community. Besides, People’s Institution identified 135 street children for enrolling into primary schools. These children have started schooling since January 2013.
Pray for community development in Bangladesh’s slum:
- Pray that slum dwellers would act according to the policy to promote gender equality;
- Pray that the street children are able to adapt to their school lives.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.