[ePrayer – Pray for new project]
Partner EFICOR has just started an initiative project in slum in Delhi. There are at least 900 households in which 80% of its populations are Muslims and 20% are Hindus. It aims to adopt a combination of direct service, technical support, advocacy & networking to facilitate community development within three-year project cycle. It will specially focus on right-based gender issues and children-at-risk, and will partner with Child Evangelism Fellowship to provide value education.
Pray for new project:
- Pray for His guidance to this initiative project. Hindus and Muslims have many conflicts, in general. Pray that EFICOR can be peace-makers to bring shalom to the community;
- The sexual violence in Delhi is still intense. May Lord use this project to empower women & men to safeguard their family members.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.