[ePrayer – Pray for cyclone victims in Bangladesh]
On May 15, Cyclone Mahasen hit South Bangladesh resulting in many deaths and injuries of villagers. Hundreds of residential houses, public facilities, schools and mosques are destroyed. CEDAR’s partner World Concern received some relief funding and put full efforts in local disaster relief work, mainly in rebuilding houses, providing trainings on anti-cyclonic construction techniques and supplying roof materials. Thanks God! Through our partner, some of the villagers have received the required trainings and rebuilt their own house.
Pray for cyclone victims in Bangladesh:
- May there be enough financial resources and manpower to complete all of the reconstruction.
- May the environment continue to be improved, and the villagers gain more knowledge in disaster alert.
- May the villagers have a chance to know God from the relief work done by our Partner.
- May all the injured and the families of the deceased receive healing in God’s love.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.