[ePrayer – Pray for the community development projects in India]
Partner EFICOR, in partnership with SCOPE, launched community development projects aiming at sustainable livelihood and capacity building in villages in Orissa, India. It is glad to note reduction in seasonal migration (poor peasants getting to work far from home after the harvest season) and there is increase in crop yield and household income. Local leaders in a village have got involved in resuming water supply. Treatments with medicine and operation by an eye hospital nearby are extended to the villagers. SCOPE staff is graceful in receiving various trainings in skills and knowledge fit for the projects.
Pray for the community development projects in India:
- Pray for further reduction in seasonal migration;
- Village children used to quit their studies in response to parents’ command to collect plants for making wines and cigarettes. Pray for these families!
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.