[ePrayer – Pray for the church empowerment in Nepal]
CEDAR’s partner United Mission to Nepal (UMN) has been working exclusively in Nepal since 1954. In its long history, UMN has always maintained two characteristics, serving Nepal with a united mission of people from many organisations, denominations and parts of the world in the name of Christ, alongside Nepali colleagues; and working with the aim of training Nepali people and building the capacity of Nepali organisations. UMN has integral mission as its core value, envisioning the fullness of life for all Nepali in six aspects – religious/ cultural, political/ economic, social/ communal, interpersonal/ psychological, material and ecological, to live healthy, dignified and hope-filled lives in community. UMN promotes cooperation between church and community in order to respond to the needs of grassroots people. CEDAR is now supporting a new programme of UMN. The programme targets to empower 2,000 churches and their leaders within 5 years who in turn will be catalyst to bring about holistic transformation in their communities or target groups.
Pray for the church empowerment in Nepal:
- Pray that CEDAR and HK churches can learn more about partner’s approach, the country, as well as local churches context and environment;
- Two of our co-workers will visit Nepal in late September. Pray for good communication and fellowship with local partners and Christian groups, and their safety as well.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.