[ePrayer – Remember the India flooding in prayer]
Early monsoon rains have caused massive flooding and landslides in northern India’s Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh states and Nepal since mid-June 2013, affecting tens of thousands of people. The state of Uttarakhand in India suffered maximum damage. More than 1,000 people have reportedly died with many more missing. Damage to bridges and roads left over 70,000 pilgrims and tourists trapped in various places, of whom, many are waiting to be rescued. About 22,000 local people are said to be still stranded. In Nepal, 39 people have been killed and more than 1,700 families have been displaced. CEDAR partner EFICOR has sent a team to Uttarakhand making need assessment. Integral Alliance, a global Christian network coordinating the disaster relief response, is monitoring the situation closely.
Remember the India flooding in prayer:
- May His comfort and protection go to the victims and those who lost their families in the flood.
- Pray for His strength that EFICOR and other CEDAR partners can respond to the relief effectively and efficiently.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.